3. Veterans Day Wreath Laying Ceremony- The VeteransDay Wreath Laying Ceremony at The Vietnam Veterans Memorial at Grenwood Cemetery in Lancaster will be Saturday, November 10, 2018, at 1:00 PM. Greenwood Cemetery is located on South Queen St in Lancaster.
2. Vietnam Round Table- On the second Thursday of every month there is a
Vietnam War Round Table, held at Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 542
headquarters, 8000 Derry St., Harrisburg, PA . For more information call Richard Burton @ 717-545-2336. The next round table will take place on October 11, 2018. This month`s speaker will be, Andrew Tempel. Mr. Tempel served with the 63rd Signal Battalion from January, 1970 til March, 1971 in Vietnam.
For more information please contact Ken Ford @ 717-584-6537.
Events & Happenings
4. Bus Trip to The Wall- The 11th Annual Veterans Day bus trip to Washington, D.C. will be on Sunday, November 11, 2018. The cost will be $40.00 per person, and we will leave from the Executive Coach parking lot on Beaver Valley Pike, Wiow Street. The bus will leave at 7:00 AM. There will be a stop for dinner on the ride home (at your own expense). We will arrive home at approximately 7:30 PM. All are invited to join us. For more info, please call Ken Ford @ 717-584-6537.
5. Veterans Day Ceremony- The Annual Veterans Day Ceremony at Millersville Freedom Park will take place on Monday, November 12, 2018. The Ceremony will begin at 10:00 AM. Millersville Freedom Park is located off Manor Ave. in Millersville, PA.
1. Monthly Meeting: Vietnam Veterans of America and Associates Chapter 1008 meets
the 3rd Wednesday of every month. The meeting takes place at the Pheasant Ridge Community Center, 209 Longwood Ct. West, Lanc aster, PA 17603. The meeting starts at 2:00 PM.
Refreshments are ready at 1:30 PM. All are invited to join us at our
meetings. Our next meeting will be Wednesday, November 28, 2018. BRING A FRIEND.